- Bedrijfskunde & Economie
Assistant Project Manager
Vacature samenvatting | Assistant Project Manager Naval
- Assistant Project Manager Naval.
- Shipbuilding industry, Naval Vessels, technology and innovation focused environment.
- Support and enhancement of the project process.
- Experience and understanding of financial and wide management principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- EU citizenship required.
Vacature omschrijving | Assistant Project Manager Naval
As Assistant Project Manager Naval, you are in the Engineering Department of the Naval Shipyard that delivers a broad range of defence and security vessels worldwide. You will be trusted to support the Project Team and the Project Director in managing, monitoring and enhancing processes such as production, purchase, engineering and project management. You take responsibility to make sure these activities are carried out in line with the quality, planning, budget, time and HSSEQ standards, requirements and internal guidelines.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Provide substantive support the Project Director and administrative support to the project board.
- Prepare meetings, make meeting protocols and monitor appointments.
- Take care of communication and the provision of information.
- Play active role on analysing project issues and help trouble shooting within the project.
- Support the Project Director in the execution of the project from engineering to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all necessary policies and procedures.
- Ensure safe and healthy working environment are in place and maintained at all project sites.
Vacature eisen | Assistant Project Manager Naval
- Bachelor degree and experience in a similar role in a technical complex setting.
- Understanding of financial and wide management principles and techniques.
- Good command of the English and German language written and verbal.
- Flexible, pragmatic and conscious to get to the heart of an issue quickly.
- Able to frequently travel and work in Germany and the Netherlands.
- EU citizenship.