- Yacht Building
- Naval Architecture
Manager Project Management
Job summary | Manager Project Management
- Manager Project Management
- Management Team member of Mega Yacht Design Engineering office
- Leading department of 10 FTE Project Managers
- +10 years experience in complex project environments
- +5 yrs experience in line management positions
- Naval Architectural background
- Leader, coach, change management
- € 85k to € 105k gross plus benefits | 40 holidays a year | full support with relocation
Job description | Manager Project Management
As the Manager of the Project Management Department you are a member of the Management Team of this 170 FTE Mega Yacht Design Engineering office. You are going to establish the vision for the whole Project Management department, and create a roadmap for making the time, quality, and costs of projects more manageable. You will create a structure and processes to support the work of your team of project managers in such a way, that they can independently deliver projects of desired quality and costs. Finally, as a Manager, you are also responsible for the optimal use of the available systems and the safeguarding of knowledge.
Furthermore, your task will include:
- Being responsible for the project governance, intake, and contracting of orders.
- Conducting all the project planning, budgeting, and reporting.
- Overseeing the execution and delivery of projects, coordinate project managers, and take responsibility for processes and tools as well as risk management.
- Managing all stakeholders involved in the project.
Job requirements | Manager Project Management
- BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering
- +10 years of experience within a complex project management environment
- +5 years in a line management position in the ship- or yacht building industry
- Experience with business management and organizational change implementation
- Good command of both, Dutch and English
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- A charismatic leader who is attentive to people and not afraid to make decisions
- Focused on collaboration and partnership
- Stakeholder management skills