- Business & Economics
Assistant Project Manager Naval
Job summary | Assistant Project Manager Naval
- Assistant Project Manager Naval
- The shipbuilding industry, Naval Vessels, technology and innovation-focused environment
- Support and enhancement of the project process
- Experience and understanding of financial and wide management principles and techniques
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- EU citizenship required
Job description | Assistant Project Manager Naval
As Assistant Project Manager Naval, you are in the Engineering Department of the Naval Shipyard which delivers a broad range of defense and security vessels worldwide. You will be trusted to support the Project Team and the Project Director in managing, monitoring and enhancing processes such as production, purchase, engineering and project management. You take responsibility to make sure these activities are carried out in line with the quality, planning, budget, time and HSSEQ standards, requirements and internal guidelines.
Furthermore, your tasks include:
- Provide substantive support to the Project Director and administrative support to the project board.
- Prepare meetings, make meeting protocols and monitor appointments.
- Take care of communication and the provision of information.
- Play an active role in analyzing project issues and help troubleshoot within the project.
- Support the Project Director in the execution of the project from engineering to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all necessary policies and procedures.
- Ensure that a safe and healthy working environment is in place and maintained at all project sites.
Job requirements | Assistant Project Manager Naval
- Bachelor degree and experience in a similar role in a technical complex setting.
- Understanding of financial and wide management principles and techniques.
- Good command of the English and German language written and verbal.
- Flexible, pragmatic and conscious to get to the heart of an issue quickly.
- Able to frequently travel and work in Germany and the Netherlands.
- EU citizenship.